Welcome to WayForward! This page is designed to give people basic information on what Resident Support Teams do, the process to become an RST, and what to expect as an RST.
“Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.” Mark 1:17
Welcome to WayForward
I. Preselection Process
WayForward is a 501c3 Non-Profit organization created to serve GVA property residents.
II. Onboarding Process
RSTs move into properties to engage their neighbors and staff.
III. Getting Started
You can watch the First 60-90 Days video to see what being an RST would look like.
- View WayForward Theological Tenants
- View Resident Support Team Job Description.
- Apply to WayForward HERE
- Complete Background Check HERE
- Interview with WF Coach after applying
- Shadow a WF Coach in the Harvest [Practicum]
- Apply to a Property
- Get Move-In Date
- Sign WF Contract & Liability Release
- Train through Module 1
- Shadow a Coach
- First two weeks!
- WF Community Life
- Establish Weekly Rhythms of Harvest, Rest, Reporting, Rejoicing
- Engagements Goals
- Start your first DBS.
“Father to the fatherless and protector of widows is God in his holy habitation. God settles the solitary in a home; he leads out the prisoners to prosperity”Psalm 68:5-6